Membership in MAMFT provides a unified and influential voice for Marriage and Family Therapists in Minnesota. Membership helps to advance our profession by supporting advocacy for the field and promoting growth, development, and integrity in our profession.
In addition, member benefits include…
Free & Discounted Benefits
- Free legal consultation (limited to 30 minutes)
- Reduced fees at MAMFT trainings
- Significantly discounted advertising rates
Regular Communication & Information
- MAMFT classified email blast with local information on jobs, trainings, supervision, office space and referrals/resources
- Invitation to attend board meetings
- Full access to MAMFT’s website and resources
- The option to be listed in MAMFT’s member referral directory
- Networking opportunities
- The opportunity to connect and give back by serving on the MAMFT Board of Directors and/or various committees
Dues are tax deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor.