Membership in MAMFT provides a unified and influential voice for Marriage and Family Therapists in Minnesota. Membership helps to advance our profession by supporting advocacy for the field and promoting growth, development, and integrity in our profession.
In addition, MAMFT Benefits Include:
- Reduced fees at MAMFT trainings
- Full access to MAMFT’s website and resources
- Four newsletters a year
- Access to the MAMFT weekly email blast that provides members with local information on jobs, trainings, supervision, office space and referrals/resources.
- Significantly discounted advertising rates
- Networking opportunities
- The opportunity to serve on the MAMFT Board of Directors and various committees
- Note: Dues are tax deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor.