Would you like to offer a one-time or ongoing training via MAMFT? There are many options for doing so. You can:
- Be a part of the Greater MN Training Series! MAMFT will advertise the training and manage registration. Members attend for a nominal fee and non-members at a fee set by you. You receive 80% of the non-member registration fee along with travel reimbursement (mileage and lodging – for one presenter). We will work with you to find a date that works for you! Applications for the 2020 series will be accepted the fall of 2019.
- Present a workshop as part of the MAMFT Metro Training Series. Presenters receive a stipend ($100 for a 3-4 hour presentation; $200 for over 4 hours). We will work with you to find a date that works for you! Applications for the 2020 series will be accepted the fall of 2018.
- Present at a MAMFT Conference. The Greater MN Conference takes place every other year, on odd numbered years. Proposals for workshop presentations are accepted around January of the year it is being held. Applications for the Annual Conference are accepted around March the year of the conference.
- MAMFT is looking to build a list of individuals who are willing to present on an ongoing basis upon request and sufficient interest. Fill out the application here if you are interested in being added to the trainer list!
- Have an idea for another training-related partnership? Submit your idea here and the board will review it at their next meeting.