Contact the committee at email@example.com
Erin Pash ~ LMFT, Ellie Family Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
Casey McGraw ~ Functional Family Therapist, Kente Circle; email@example.com
Legislative Committee Members:
Sarah Lenz M.A.
Committee Mission and Goals:
To bridge the avenues of MAMFT, State Legislators, members of the Minnesota community and other marriage and family therapists toward an ongoing dialogue about services, practices, community support and social justice in the state of Minnesota.
- Increase Minnesota’s Marriage and Family Therapists presence and visibility at the State Capitol with state representatives and senators.
- Build coalitions with local and community support systems to increase availability and access of therapeutic services for Minnesotans
- Build and maintain relationships with similar committees with Social Workers, Psychologists, and other mental health professionals
- Build and maintain relationships with the Legislative Committees of Marriage and Family Therapy Associations from neighboring states
- Build database of legislative information for Minnesota’s Marriage and Family Therapists to increase scope of committee events and efforts around the state.
Legislative Committee Resources
Find My Representative and Senator: http://www.gis.leg.mn/OpenLayers/districts/