The Greater Minnesota Committee assesses the needs of MAMFT members that reside/work in Greater MN and is tasked with fostering connection among and resources for these members. Greater MN accounts for all of Minnesota minus the 7-county metro region.
Current Initiatives: Increase networking, education and supervision opportunities in Greater MN; Increase accessibility of MAMFT in Greater MN through the use of technology; Increase collaborative relationships in Greater MN.
Charline Bengtson is the current MAMFT Greater Minnesota Board Representative and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about upcoming trainings in Greater MN.
Committee Membership & Structure
The committee is comprised of a chair (the Greater MN Board Representative) and 4-6 committee members. One must be a member of MAMFT to serve on the committee.
Term is two years, with the option to stay on for up to 3 consecutive terms.
2018 Meeting Calendar
May: May 18, 2018, Skype Meeting, 9-11
June: June 8 , 2018, Skype Meeting, 9-11
August: August 3, 2018 9-11 Skype Meeting, 9-11
September: September 14, 2018, Skype Meeting 9-11
October: October 5, 2018, 9-11, Skype Meeting, 9-11
November: November 16, 2018, 9-11, Skype Meeting 9-11
* Attend committee meetings
* Must create a Skype account, if not already a member, and learn to utilize this meeting software for meeting purposes.
* Attend gatherings, networking events, training events, and other special events
* Set and evaluate committee goals
* Cultivate relationships within the MFT community in Rural MN
* Promotion of the MAMFT organization in Rural MN
* Become familiar with the way MAMFT operates
Charline Bengtson (Chair & Board Member)